Coyne Textile Services seeks a dedicated Service and Sales Representative for
product delivery and route sales.
- Drives truck over assigned route(s) to deliver and sell products or render
- Delivers and picks up all products supplied to customers on a daily basis.
- Sales of additional product lines to support the current customers' needs as
well as calling on prospective customers to solicit new business.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on
- Writes customer order and instructions.
- Prepares work orders and daily deposits.
- Sells new products or services to regular customers.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints while maintaining the highest
level of customer service.
- Places products on shelves or racks.
- Collects or picks up ejected or unsold products.
- Loads and unloads truck on a daily basis.
- Follows established procedures as outlined in the Commitment to Service
- Maintains cleanliness of truck
Wage and Benefits Program include:
- Competitive Pay plus commission
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- High school diploma or GED and 2-4 years of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Drivers' License.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs.
Coyne Textile Services is a dynamic, growth-oriented textile rental and service
company specializing in shop towels, mats, uniforms, and other industrial
products. We are one of the largest privately held uniform rental companies in
the United States . We offer a broad line of services to customers in a wide
variety of industries, serving small local companies, to large Fortune 500
Coyne Textile Services is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V