Services Technician - Louisville, KY
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as an Services Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Services Technicians work both inside and outside to install and maintain equipment and services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Services Technician:
- Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities
- Interact with customers and represent AT&T in your community
- Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done
- Work on telephone poles and ladders, indoors and outdoors at homes or businesses
In addition to possessing STRONG communication skills, our Services Technicians must:
Basic Electricity Test
- Possess a valid state drivers license and non-negligent driving record
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Climb poles up to 18 feet high, climb ladders and work aloft with hand tools
- Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs
- Work outside in all kinds of weather
- Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, manholes and other similar places
- Use computers including hand-held models to update work status and check new assignments
- Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions require
- Obtain satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Physical Abilities Evaluation (PAE)
Test study guides can be found at
For additional training on Basic Electricity, visit
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform the above job duties with or without "reasonable accommodations."
AT&T - 10 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...