1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Responsible for confirmations process for EGC NA.
3. Responsible for invoicing and settlements of EGC NA
4. Liaise with Accounting on month end close process.
5. Provide backup to risk and credit analyst as
6. Assist with overall implementation of EGC NA
or similar field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting
space, including settlements, accounting, finance,
- 2 or more years relevant experience in the energy
trading support, etc.
meeting deadlines for deliverables
- Ability to effectively manage priorities while
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all
Req. Code : EET-0713-1021
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
E.ON - 7 months ago