Run Gerber automated cutter.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting materials.
- Prepares machine by spreading fabric.
- Approves materials by inspecting materials for flaws.
- Use computer to set up files for cutting.
- Adjusts machine performance on material by observing machine operation; detecting malfunctions; adjusting settings.
- Maintains quality by inspecting finished product.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains materials and supplies inventory by checking materials and supplies to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials and supplies; placing and expediting orders for materials and supplies; verifying receipt of materials and supplies.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Job Knowledge
Monster - 19 months ago