Sewing Machine Operators are responsible for:
If a position as a Sewing Machine Operator interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions:
- Operating equipment for the purpose of tailoring men’s garments.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
- Use basic material handling/cutting tools.
- Use tailoring machines for entire shift.
- Complete daily assignments, meet deadlines with accuracy, and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Interact appropriately with co-workers and supervisors in a professional manner that contributes positively to the team environment.
- Work scheduled shift which will include weekends, and holidays.
- Understand and follow safety rules, instructions, and company procedures.
- Previous experience operating tailoring machines is preferred.
Store Location: National Tailoring Shop, Houston, TX, USA
Category: Tailoring & Alterations
JoS. A. Bank - 16 months ago
When casual Fridays put a wrinkle in the starched selling philosophy of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, the company dressed down. Although it is...