We have an immediate opening for an Investor Services/Share Registry Representative with Partnership Accounting background for our Investor Services/Share Registry Group in our Westchester, NY (Harrison)location.
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Active participation in a team environment
- Maintaining and updating share registry regarding all investor transactions (subscriptions, redemptions, switches & transfers)
- Perform secondary review of investor transactions and fund set up process.
- Interacting with accounting team relating to P & L issues in order to create monthly investor statements
- Assisting Investor Services Group by providing solutions and creating reports relating to ad hoc problems for all clients on our platform
- Rigorous testing of new products/functionality in various software platforms
Performing conversions to accommodate new clients entering platform
- Developing, testing and rolling out new enhancements and technology initiatives
- Learning series vs. equalization accounting methods to facilitate the daily database maintenance
All applicants MUST be US citizens or lawful permanent residents or have some other authorization that does not require employer-specific sponsorship.
- BA in Business, Finance or Mathematics
- At least 5+ years of Financial Services experience in Accounting, Investor Services or Share Registry
- Strong level of MS Excel required
- Experience maintaining databases a plus
- Advent Partner experience a strong plus
- Allocations experience a strong plus
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tight client deadlines
- Self-motivated with a professional demeanor
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to share and communicate ideas aimed at achieving shared goals
- Prior experience working in a client service environment