As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Duties/Tasks/Responsibilities: Domino Developer
- Provide development support to the Notes Client to Web conversion project.
- Investigate design, implement, and maintain improvements to existing Lotus Notes web enabled databases and applications. Activities in the area include database and user conversion to the new Agency classification
- Analyze requirements against both existing capabilities (re-use) and identify the need for new tools/technology when satisfying customer requirements.
- Provide SharePoint Configuration Management support as needed
- Provide technical support to users when called upon
- Provide relational database administration and system management support, including data backup, replication, routine hardware maintenance, software upgrades, operations support and re-capitalization planning as requested.
- Agile development methods and supporting development platforms to include Domino 7-8.5 and SharePoint.
- Design and develop tools for the MS Windows and relevant operating system platforms.
- Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications.
- Design and develop database management systems, image processing, collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services.
- Provide database architectural and design capabilities.
- Develop unit and functional test plan.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
8-10 years of related software development experience.
Agile development methods and supporting development platforms to include Domino 7-8.5, SharePoint and Lotus Script
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 2 years ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...