SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a SharePoint / C# Developer for a permanent position with our client in Virginia Beach.
Note- Will accept candidates who are extremely strong in Linux/PHP (Ubuntu preferred) and have some experience in and the ability to ramp up on the Microsoft stack.
- This is a principal 1 position, so qualified candidates will also be bonus eligible.
- This position is not open to telecommuters.
- Candidates with strong SharePoint architecture or SharePoint development (C#) are welcome.
- Strength in only one is acceptable, but candidate must have an interest in and be willing to invest energy to grow the secondary skill.
- Please, no candidates who are only SharePoint "power users". Power users are individuals who have managed content within SharePoint sites, but never deployed custom code to a SP farm.
- Candidates claiming SharePoint experience should have had a lead development role in building web parts, event receivers, timer jobs, and features in SharePoint 2007, (2010 experience also a plus).
- SharePoint architects will have installed, configured, tuned, and managed multi-server SharePoint farms for 1000+ user bases.
***All candidates will be given a skills assessment phone screen and must be near a computer with email access during the call.
Relocation assistance available to the right candidate.
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer