Talent Service Integrity
These three words tell you why InfoPro should be your employer of choice.
We believe that our people are the reason for our success, and we back this up with a total commitment to the professional and personal success of each and every one of our employees, from entry-level personnel to seasoned experts across all disciplines and business lines. Our compensation and benefits programs are in an elite class in the industry!
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Configuration/Production Specialist to support our client in Alexandria, VA.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding in the out of the box collaboration and publishing features of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint 2010 to support a collaboration portal utilized by over 50,000 users worldwide. The majority of the end users utilize SharePoint for document management and web content management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dependability, maintaining a good attitude and strong work ethic are integral components of this position. This is a production role and requires a high level of performance with attention to detail and quality of work while meeting production deadlines and multi-tasking. Candidate must be a self-starter that can perform well independently and in a team environment.
The primary responsibilities will include user support to all CBP Employees for out-of-the box functions found in Microsoft SharePoint 2007. We complete an average of 2,500 requests per year, not including ad-hoc support and other tasks such as:
- Respond to user inquires via request form, email and/or phone.
- Track issues and provide resolutions.
- Provide advanced customized team sites and workflows.
- User account management.
- Field generic “How To” questions.
- Provide guidance to users for tasks they have permissions to perform.
- Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base and Standard Operating Procedures.
Hours will typically be 8:30am to 5:00pm, M-F, but are negotiable.
- Create and customize, through configuration, sites, libraries, lists, web part pages.
- Provide best practice guidance on SharePoint.
- Administer permissions on sites.
- Manage and assign SharePoint support requests.
- Ensure follow through on requests to completion.
- Manage the support request email box for issues submitted via email.
- Train new staff and end users on basic functionality in SharePoint.
- QA requests completed by other staff to ensure completeness and correctness.
- Provide one-on-one phone support to end users.
- Create and update SharePoint Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required.
- Gather business requirements, interpret user needs, and develop custom solutions.
- Provide expert technical advices to team members.
- A minimum of 5 years of overall IT experience and 2 years working with SharePoint
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint and Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service, grammar, spelling, editing and communications skills.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledgeable of programming concepts, logics, and calculation formulas
- Possess the analytical skills to analyze problems, identify causes, and offer solutions
- Able to develop Custom workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with publishing features of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint 2010
- Must have a solid understanding of how permissions work in SharePoint from Site Collection level to Sub Site as well as to list or library and to folder to individual items and documents.
- Experience utilizing and configuring settings in document libraries, lists, Web parts and Web Part Pages.
- Experience developing and integrating MS InfoPath solutions is highly desired.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
Government Eligibility Requirements
- Candidate selected must be a U.S. Citizen per contractual requirements. Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and must meet U.S. Citizenship requirements.
We offer excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
(JP/ GSA 10 - SME II)
Infopro Incorporated - 9 months ago