Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
SharePoint Developer / Knowledge Management Engineer
Type of Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10 years of related experience
- SharePoint Development
- Must have an active security clearance
URS Corporation - a FORTUNE 500 Company - is a fully integrated engineering and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. URS provides these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States, FORTUNE 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We have approximately 50,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 30 countries. The Company’s business is focused on four key market sectors: Federal, Infrastructure, Power, and Industrial & Commercial.
URS is looking for a SharePoint Developer / Knowledge Management Engineer to join our team at Fort Meade in Maryland!
The Network Services Business Office IT Information /Knowledge Engineering develops information retrieval solutions to support client requirements and information sharing needs in the deployment of SharePoint 2010.
- assists in developing an NS Directorate “wiki” or NS Directorate “e-Library” containing policies, processes, and procedures
- develop and maintain NS Divisional DISA SharePoint pages customized per division leadership guidance
- develop an automated process for each division
- develop a community of Interest (COI) across NS
- document and be responsible for all activities involving NS Knowledge Management Guide
- expand knowledge management system usage across NS by automating workflows, publishing the knowledge management process, and ensuring training on DISA SharePoint.
- develop NS Knowledge Management user guide outlining the established taxonomy, metadata requirements, naming conventions, and key personnel in the NSKM process.
- develop in-classroom trainings to division personnel.
- develop NS Community Review Team (CRT) to approve COI requests.
- develop CIO taxonomy and roles (e.g., sponsor and a community manager/team site owner(s)/collaboration tool moderator).
- develop COI site training for DISA SharePoint site managers.
- conduct survey among division personnel to identify areas of interest.
- contact key personnel within areas of interest to establish initial COIs.
URS Corporation - 12 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through i...