Join an entrepreneurial knowledge management team focused on delivering impactful business solutions through improved content management, collaboration and social technologies. Effectively implement Microsoft SharePoint and complementary technologies to meet established objectives.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- To act as the primary development resource for our enterprise SharePoint/FAST development initiative.
- Work with existing team gathering and refining requirements to complete vision for solution(s).
- Understand short- and long-term project scope requirements and work with project manager to develop Level of Effort (LOE) estimates for assigned work.
- Design and develop application enhancements and integrations according to business requirements.
- Continue to implement strong unit tests within the code base.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle with a focus on problem definition and decomposition, robust solutions definition, and software architecture.
- Satisfy complex business requirements by developing software that focuses on system integration, configurability, manageability, stability, scalability and performance.
- Work independently, demonstrating initiative, within the context of a larger software development organization.
- Analyze software requirements to determine design options within time and cost constraints.
Seneca Resources - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard