Are you looking to be a part of highly skilled team that is continuously working with the latest Microsoft Technologies… often before they are released to the public? Do you thrive in a fast paced, positive and collaborative environment, working with like- minded individuals? If your career path includes the above alongside working with a diverse breadth of technologies and being exposed to different languages and platforms, then you may be a great fit for our team!
.NET Job Summary
As a member of Partnerpedia’s Custom Services Team, our Developers are involved in the designing, estimating, coding and unit testing of ASP.NET applications. They prepare developer and deployment documentation for application components, while problem solving code level and configuration issues. Our developers also participate in design sessions and code reviews while assisting in technical architecture based on business requirements. Partnerpedia is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Preferred Vendor; thus, the ability to adapt to the latest technologies is a must! Our teams are often the first to work with them! Increasing opportunities to develop in the mobile environment is also available to those with experience and interest in doing so! Our tight knit group and collaborative work environment means all our developers interact both within their own team, as well as with other teams within the organization. Relationships are everything and your communication and interpersonal skills must be second to none.
You have a University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5 years related software development experience. You are confident, highly motivated, proactive, and efficient, organized, and detail oriented. You have the ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines. You have a passion for technology and aren’t afraid to “do the hard stuff.”
Technical ‘nice to haves’
- 5+ years enterprise web application development experience
- 1+ years of working in SharePoint environments
- 5+ years experience developing in ASP.NET & C#
- 3+ years experience using Visual Studio
- 5+ years SQL development (stored procedures and DB design)
- 3+ years SQL Server
- 5+ years OO design
- Proven experience of .NET Framework 2.0 and higher
- Silverlight development experience
- 1+ Years professional mobile web development/Application development across platforms (Windows Phone 7, IOS, Android) an asset but proven knowledge of these technologies and a passion to learn will be considered!
We are hiring NOW and we’re looking forward to meeting you! Click the Apply Now button to submit your cover letter and resume. Please reference SharePoint/.NET Developer in the subject line of your email.
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2010
- SQL Reporting Services
- Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7.5
- Windows Azure knowledge