Position Title: Sharepoint Administrator/Developer
Reports to: VP of Information Technology
Location: Corporate/Edina, MN
FLSA code: Exempt
SharePoint Administrator/Developer needed to implement and manage SharePoint 2010. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with experience in SharePoint Development, Administration and Configuration. Skills should include architectural design, server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
Skills should include architectural design, server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully deploy SharePoint and integrate other technologies is necessary.
- The candidate should also be able to manage SharePoint data and understand implications of solutions on data delivery and data management.
- This position requires thorough knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Architecture and a working knowledge of related technologies such as: SQL Server 200x, Internet Information Server, Active Directory, and application integration with SharePoint. A strong understanding of enterprise application integration including the use of business process and forms, business intelligence, collaboration services, collaborative document management, and portal interaction is also desired.
- 4+ years of SharePoint 2010 administration, configuration, and troubleshooting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint environments, including client side interactions with Active Directory and understanding of a wide array of end user devices.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Ability to perform typical administrative activities such as backup, restore, site creation, and user issue resolution.
- Experience in technical support of end-users.
- Ability to review requirements documents and create technical designs, unit tests, system tests, and implementation plans for projects.
- Ability to create web services and deliver SharePoint content to other web applications.
- SharePoint integration with Oracle or other ERP’s a plus.
- Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions and Document Management.
- Understanding of provisioning SharePoint services both inside and outside of corporate firewalls, including management of security and DNS masking.
- Knowledge of SQL and performance tuning as related to SharePoint.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with information search capabilities and configuration using Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and be a self-starter.
- Flexible, able to learn quickly and adapt to changing roles based on the priorities of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write clear technical and end user documents.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and timelines and facilitate projects to meet deadlines.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Must have a positive customer service manner, exceptional teamwork skills, and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to find and manage external resources as necessary.
SunOpta Inc. - 13 months ago
Infinity Consulting Solutions
Infinity Consulting Solutions
- 20 days ago
SunOpta is a leading global company with a focus on natural, organic and specialty foods. We specialize in the sourcing, processing and...