Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two business practices intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges.
We are fun to work with and highly motivated team. We are comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
This individual is responsible for the creation of professional and dynamic SharePoint sites that are easy to use, address the customer’s requirements, follow customer's policies and governance, and promote collaboration within the organization. Experience in development, administration, architecture, configuration and support of large scale Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 implementations.
• Design site layout and organize site content
• Build both Web Part and Wiki site pages
• Understand and manage security at all levels of environment, farm, site, Web Part, object
• Create document libraries, lists, calendars, surveys, wikis, etc.
• Design, Create, and deploy custom forms
• Develop visually pleasing graphics
• Develop and consult on custom workflow implementation
• Migration of content from existing sites
• Microsoft SharePoint Designer
• Training and first level support for users
• Marketing and change adoption for collaborative tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Understanding of business requirements and process analysis
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business partners
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools, including Performance Point and Power Pivot
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Server Reporting Services (SSRS), design and development of Microsoft SQL Server databases, familiarity with best practices in relational database design, data warehousing, stored procedures, and T-SQL
• Experience with .NET (ASP, C#, or VB) development using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
• Experience developing custom web parts and workflows
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, sound problem resolution and decision making capabilities
• Experience with InfoPath forms
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 and Project Server 2013.
• Manage permissions at all levels of SharePoint, including Farm, Site, Web Part, and Content.
• Manage content types, site page elements, and templates for re-use on the sites.
• Setup and manage alerts to monitor activity on business critical content and pages, as required.
• Analyze current business requirements and map to SharePoint feature set.
• Provide guidance to business units on structure of their sites.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and health benefits packages. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Principals only, please.
Logic20/20 - 22 months ago