Hyannis, MA (MRO Facility), Full-Time/Year-Round
Cape Air is currently seeking mechanics who have a strong structures background to work on our Cessna 402 Fleet at our new Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul operation located in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
- Conformity inspections.
- Aircraft modifications.
- Read, understand, and apply blueprints and basic sheet metal repair criteria.
- Work with or without established blueprints to drill, dimple, file, grind, trim, countersink, install aircraft structural assemblies and subassemblies, sand, paint and seal.
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead.
- Must have a well rounded knowledge of sheet metal tooling, equipment, materials and processes.
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations.
- General Aviation or twin Cessna work history is preferred.
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application for job #2012164 by clicking HERE .
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...