Provides customer service leadership/direction for
entire store while on duty and assists in overseeing the
efficient retail operation in accordance with Company
policies and in compliance with Federal, State and Local
laws. Ensures the store maximizes sales and profits
while maintaining asset control. Works in tandem with
the Store Manager or independently to ensure shift
leadership within the Command Center or on the sales
floor and is available to customers and employees at all
principles of SuperAmerica's commitment statement.
- Understands, actively demonstrates and promotes the
desire to succeed.
- Exhibits leadership/people development skills and a
which the Shift Leader resides.
- Completion of all required training classes.
- Must have a valid Drivers License from the state in
course of employment.
- Must maintain automotive liability insurance during
consistent with the demands of the retail
- Willing and available to work a variety of shifts
- 2 years Retail/Customer Service or Shift Leader
periods of time: bending, standing, reaching,
- Ability to perform repeatedly and for extended
climbing, twisting/turning, pushing/pulling,
squatting/kneeling/stooping, walking, and grasping.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
See Job Description
Northern Tier Energy - 20 months ago
Northern Tier Energy (NTE) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, and pipeline operations serving the PADD II region of...