The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Part-time; 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; every Friday and Saturday; 15 hours per week.
Must posses a Bachelors degree in social work, counseling or related human service field. Must possess a minimum of two years of direct service experience with high-risk children, adolescents and families; must possess at least two years of supervisory experience.
The primary purpose of your job position is to supervise overall shelter operations during your shift.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and outstanding benefits.
- Bachelor Degree in a Human Services field
City of Louisville, KY - 16 months ago