Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience."
Crestron Electronics seeks entry-level people for our fast paced Shipping department to work from 11:30am to 8:00pm at our Distribution Center located in Orangeburg ,NY. Exc working conditions, bene’s incl 401(k)& LTD.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Prior warehouse/shipping/receiving & computer exp preferred.
- Ability to operate a hand pump jack.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Must have the ability to learn and be trained on a forklift.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be legal to work in the US w/out sponsorship.
- Must be available for overtime hours including Saturdays as needed.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods.
Crestron Electronics - 23 months ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...