Natera is looking for an experienced shipping/receiving person to perform manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products. This individual will be crossed trained in different functions to support the overall goals of the department.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ship outgoing shipments; preparing shipments; moving shipments; labeling shipments; building boxes for shipments; operating the pallet jack; printing paperwork
- Maintain inventory of shipping supplies such as cartons,tapes,labels,packaging material, etc.
- Control inventory levels and accuracy by overseeing physical cycle counts.
- Data entry; using Google docs, Fedex ship manager, Quick books and LIMS
- Receive and unpack materials
- Check against bills of lading, packing slips, etc.,
- Identify, count, and stock materials
- Maintain records of goods received
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
- Self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer proficiency
The mission of Natera is to help doctors give couples the best chance of having a healthy child. Our company was formed in 2004 by a team of doctors, geneticists, statisticians, and software engineers who embarked on developing a technology called Parental Support™, to enable highly reliable testing of multiple genes and chromosome copy number from minute amounts of DNA. Natera has helped thousands of families with its one-of-a-kind testing.
Natera is funded by the National Institutes of Health, and top Silicon Valley VC firms including Sequoia Capital, Claremont Creek Ventures, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Natera affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status.
Natera participates in E-Verify in the United States.
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...