Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Job Duties :
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment. Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Completes shipping and receiving reports.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
PrideStaff - 21 months ago
PrideStaff provides businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light...