Responsible for conducting packaging and shipping activities to meet company and customer specifications including loading and unloading of freight, overseeing labeling of the shipping boxes to customers using a computerized UPS system and controlling the warehousing inventory and its rotation.
- Packs and ships customer orders.
- Loads and unloads freight.
- Labels shipping boxes using a computerized UPS system.
- Arranges warehouse product in such a way that visual counts to confirm computer inventory are possible.
- Rotates inventory by date to avoid an aged inventory.
- Looks for cost savings and minimizes wasted effort and materials.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Powerpoint.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical/mathematical skills essential.
- Detailed knowledge of company products.
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 8 months ago