Individual should be able to work independently as well as under direction, must be highly motivated and well-organized with excellent communication skills. Responsible for supervising: picking, packing, FedEx, freight shipments, special orders and processing operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in shipping/receiving activities including international shipping/receiving
- Knowledge in online shipping ( FedEx.)
- Strong computer skills
- Experience shipping with Freight Companies
- Knowledge in basic packaging principles
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive/work a forklift
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Calculate figures and amounts/general math
- Attention to detail/accuracy a must
- Maintain high safety standards
- Maintain a clean and efficient work environment
- Multi-task oriented
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum 3 year's experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment mainly related to shipping & receiving activities.High school diploma or equivalent.
A Culture Built on Teamwork
How many times in your life will you work on products that change the energy landscape in real, commercial...