Wood-Mizer is a 30 year-old established but still growing manufacturing and distribution international company that is seeking a highly movtivated team player. |
Primary Job Function:
(1) Prepare daily UPS and mail orders for shipment.
-Pick item(s) on shipper.
-Pack items if necessary.
-Label items with label(s) provided with shipper.
-Weigh and enter shipping cost.
-Stage package(s) for pickup or take to mailroom for mailing.
(2) Maintain cleanliness of UPS area.
(3) Forward daily backorders to Inventory Control for review.
(4) Assist customer service, research and development, manufacturing, and shipping co-workers in locating parts and accessories.
(5) Restage bulk parts items for efficient picking.
Peripheral Functions of the Job:
(1) Warehousing: moving skidded items from one location in the warehouse to another as directed by the supervisor or designated representative.
(2) Trailer loading as directed by the supervisor or designated representative.
(3) Cycle count.
(4) Any other tasks which the supervisor may assign from time to time.
Requirements: Education: High School Education or Equivalent
Experience: Forklift experience.
Skills: Computer data input
Good interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (waist high)
Ability to work under pressure
Good mechanical skills and aptitude
Wood-Mizer Products, Inc. - 21 months ago