To ensure that all products selected are accurate according to quality and company standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Reads work order forms.
- Ensures that product selected is accurate.
- Ensures quality product is shipped to customers.
- Ensures product is selected in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous work experience in shipping and/or receiving required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must work well with little or no supervision.
- Must have basic math and reading skills.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be dependable and work well with others.
- Must have strong communication skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to adapt to last minute changes in scheduling.
- Accountable for accuracy and productivity.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
- May be required to lift 5-15 pounds regularly with occasional lifting of up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to tolerate walking for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch for long periods of time.
- Must be able to tolerate constant standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to adapt to a noisy, dusty environment.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold conditions on assembly line.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation - 18 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...