Associated Spring – Corry, PA Division has a challenging and rewarding career opportunity exists for the right individual to join its manufacturing team as the Shipping Supervisor & Wire Room/Systems Analyst. If you are a hands-on, high energy individual seeking a position where you can put your skills and talents to use, you are encouraged to submit your name for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization
- Supervise and direct shipping and wire room employee’s work assignments to maximize output in the most efficient manner and deliver quality products to meet customers’ on time delivery requirements.
- Ensure company policy and procedure compliance regarding safety, conduct, quality and other practices. Responsible for accomplishing divisional goals
- Ability to interpret and implement Collective Bargaining Agreement language
- Responsible for all aspects of preventative maintenance on computer equipment in the company to ensure maximum up time.
- Participate in Human Resources activities including hiring, layoffs, disciplinary action and grievance handling.
- Recommend and implement improvements to work methods and procedures.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of equipment and work areas for a safe and healthy environment.
- Responsible for employee development and training in technical aspects of product manufacturing.
- Oversee and lead the operation of the computer services throughout the operation
- Maintain applications in the various computer environments.
- Design and develop divisional custom queries in the JBA-Aurora system.
- Ensure backup files and procedures are current.
- Oversee and maintain division phone systems and voicemail.
- Perform all other assignments as directed
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to properly deal with employees in all organizational levels.
- Experience with relational databases, project management, computer operating systems, PCs and Microsoft Office.
- Technical knowledge of computers, printers and networking.
- Experience in a union environment preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing and 5+ years of experience in the operation of a computer system and network environment.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field of study; computers, information technology or related discipline.
Barnes Group, Inc. - 16 months ago