**PLEASE REVIEW JOB AD CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU**
The bulk of the position is picking, packing and shipping boxes for our Internet based mail order business. We run multiple websites with our Flagship site is 123Ponds.com
As a warehouse clerk your daily duties may be as follows" You will accept shipments by unloading, loading, and verifying piece counts, sku's and descriptions. Organization of warehouse, rotation of product. Picking of products, packing of boxes and labeling of shipments going out by UPS, FedEx, USPS and Common carrier.
NON Air Conditioned Warehouse
"Daily Job Duties"
- Receives items by unloading trucks with a forklift; accepting deliveries; unpacking boxes and pallets.
- Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
- Documents items received by recording identifying information.
- Verifies part numbers and quantities for orders staged for packing.
- Package and weigh orders for shipping – both parcel and freight.
- Break down shipments, receive and stock shelves
- Proficiency with internet applications relating to online shipment scheduling and BOL creation
- Pulls items and packs 80-200 boxes per day ranging in size from 6 cube to UPS 130 equivalent.
- Lifts items up to 75 lbs and up to 150 lbs with co-worker assistant - proper lifting skills are a must
- Label boxes using UPS Worldship, ShipGear, Endicia and QuickBooks software
- Replaces damaged items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shipper and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages
- Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
- Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling boxes.
- Determines method of shipment by examining items to be shipped, destination, route, rate, and time of shipment.
- Ships items by verifying identifying information and quantity and condition of items; loading and protecting items. Also checks and logs serial number when applicable.
- Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information.
- Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
- Operate Forklift (Height of 16ft), Reach truck (Height of 20ft) and Pallet Jack
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
"Skills and Qualifications"
- Quality Management
- Supply Management
- Deadline and Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Self Starter
- Documentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Reporting Skills
- Reading and Writing skills
- Happy and positive
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in similar mail order and/or Internet shipping position and should have reliable transportation. Computer experience with QuickBooks and/or UPS Worldship Helpful.
- Non Smoker preferred
- Experience with plumbing supplies, fittings and water garden/Aquarium/Pond products helpful.
We sell water gardening equipment via the internet and have been growing over the past 13 years. This year we are experiencing huge growth and need team members to help in our growth.
Pay will be based on previous experience and position
Typical Work Hours: Monday - Friday - 1st Shift
Full time and Part time positions available
Applicants should be experienced in similar mail order work environment and be able to start right away.
Send resume and list pay requirements.
This is a perfect job for someone who is serious about job stability and would like to stay and grow with their next employer. The future is bright for the person who helps us to achieve our goals and will be compensated accordingly.
Convenient location near Sarasota Airport.
Please include salary requirements with resume
*PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS, only eligible candidate(s) will be contacted by our office*
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
* A thorough criminal and background search will be completed prior to employment. *
Other great positions are available within our company. Customer service, Wholesale account Customer care/Sales, E-commerce site development and Warehouse management.
Mention the position you are applying for if different then warehouse.