Shop/ Field Technician- IVS
- Disassemble, evaluate, rebuild and test control valves and instrumentation.
- Assemble valve actuation packages.
- Troubleshoot electrical instrumentation components
- Repair and assemble safety relief valves.
- Fabricate fiberglass piping assemblies.
2 year Degree
Desired Job Experience
- Understanding of the flow of electricity in both AC and DC circuits.
- The ability to diagram, install, write and troubleshoot different control circuits and control devices.
- Interpretation and usage of electronics components.
- Basic understanding of the operating principles, installation and maintenance of control systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Good mechanical aptitude. References required.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work any overtime that is required to complete a particular assignment.
- May involve some occasional weekend work
- Ability to work out of town on overnight stays as required.
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal communication skills.