Are you a hands-on person who enjoys troubleshooting and repairing complex equipment? Do you like the satisfaction that comes applying your knowledge and abilities to problem solving?
Our skilled team of mechanics are the driving force behind our reputation for providing reliable equipment. NES mechanics are responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repair on rental and customer equipment, including hydraulic and diesel engines and electrical systems. Also, our mechanics are often required to familiarize customers with equipment operation.
If you have strong mechanical and diagnostic abilities, a desire to take on challenges, and are a true team player dedicated to exceptional customer service, this position may be for you. NES Rentals takes pride in creating a safe working environment for our employees, along with offering competitive wages and benefits. Join our exceptional team of mechanics and become one of the best in the industry.
- Valid Drivers License
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Good communication and listening skills
- Basic computer aptitude and data-entry skills
- Ability to lift, push or pull 70+ pounds, climb heavy equipment, and bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
- Ability to use hand tools and trades-type tools which require high mental and visual effort
- Knowledge of gas and/or diesel engines and small tools/equipment
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Manufacturer-sponsored or vocational school training preferred
- Military maintenance training, a plus
NES Rentals Holdings, Inc. is an equipment rental company. We specialize in renting aerial equipment to industrial and construction...