Job Id: 174999
Nearest Major Market: CA - All Locations
Motion Industries' Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing hydraulic hose, pumps and cylinders or mechanical gear boxes, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion.
- Ability to read and understand work orders
- Ability to read tape measure and caliper
- Ability to handle material up to 100 pounds
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills helpful but not required.
- Measure, cut, assemble, crimp, etc. industrial hydraulic hose
- Test and check hose assemblies per shop procedures
- Read and understand work orders
- Clean and package hose assemblies for shipping
- Keep clean work area.
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
Motion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company - 19 months ago