Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Performs shot peening operations per TAPS procedures and requirements established by project managers.
- Inspects and documents all operations per TAPS procedures and requirements established by project managers.
- Works in conjunction with quality department to meet job requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance on shot peening equipment as needed or required.
- Reports all deviations in proper machine performance to direct supervisor.
- Supports and maintains overall shop efficiency by keeping work areas clean and safe.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with shot peening helpful.
- 1 years’ experience in a manufacturing shop environment preferred.
- General computer background.
- Knowledge of related customer requirements and industry standards.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Turbocam International - 22 months ago