Seeking Immediate Showroom Interns!
FENTON / FALLON jewelry is currently seeking
interns to assist the FF Design Group team -
immediate availability and fall semester positions
There are incredible opportunities for the right
individuals to experience, first hand, the integral
departments of the company. This is an extremely
fast paced and dynamic environment.
Prefer a 2+day per week commitment for the
fall semester. As the internship is unpaid and for
academic credit only, all applicants MUST be
enrolled in school and eligible to receive credit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in fashion week, market week, and special events
- Participate in sample development with the designer
- Sourcing materials and interaction with local suppliers
- Assist with wholesale, retail, and web sales
- Work on sample pulls and press requests
- Daily showroom operations and meeting preparation
- Production logistics support and components maintenance
- Domestic and international packaging and shipping
- General office and admin tasks
We look forward to hearing from you!
- A passion for the fashion industry
- Motivated and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Great time management skills
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Microsoft word/excel competence is a plus
BarefootStudent.com - 16 months ago