Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Envision yourself as the leader of a winning sales team!
We seek an experienced, professional leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Our Showroom Managers must have the ability to meet goals, work in a fast-paced environment and lead the store’s sales team. As a Showroom Manager you will be responsible for store profitability, direct activities related to merchandise flow, store maintenance and sales support functions. This individual will also be responsible for the training and development of a team of commissioned sales associates ensuring store profitability and the improvement of the customer experience.
- Train, schedule shifts, and supervise sales associates.
- Coordinate the operation of the showroom by establishing goals for their sales associates.
- Set objectives, plan, organize, and direct sales associates to meet objectives and maximize their potential.
- Consult with each sales associate to establish realistic sales goals for the month and action plan. Offer them coaching, advise, support, and motivate when needed in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Monitor each sales consultant daily performance and compare it with that week’s objective.
- Maximize merchandising efforts by using effective displays controlling signage, sales floor or store arrangement to ensure that they are attractive and welcoming.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of associate performance, sales, operations and financial performance. Establish and implement individual and team goals.
- Effectively communicate with all partnering departments and management.
- Coordinate placement of merchandise on the showroom floor with store management.
- Create a work environment where associates work with the understanding that their own success is largely dependent on the success of the team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience in a high volume retail management.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills.
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Associates degree or greater preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends, holiday’s and special events.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
- Push and pull furniture for merchandising and customer demonstration purposes.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...