Post by Jobing - Position Purpose: Manages the sales department and sales staff. Develops and presents vehicle purchase and consignment opportunities for approval. Design, coordinate and maintain showroom display.Key Responsibilities: • Manage the sales activities and schedule of the sales staff. • Work with President to develop, enforce, maintain and revise written sales policies and procedures for vehicles offered through company’s Showroom, Showroom Pavilion and consignment sales programs.
Ensure that each displayed vehicle has an informational package that clearly and concisely describes relevant and sustainable factual information about the vehicle. • In conjunction with the Vice President of Consignment, follow up on all presented vehicle purchase and consignment leads. Present all favorable purchase opportunities to the Vice President of Consignment. • Develop an annual marketing program to generate consignments.
- Directly or indirectly negotiate the sales of vehicles offered through company’s Showroom and consignment sales programs. • Ensure that the files for all vehicles offered through showroom consignment programs are properly documented and maintained as required by company policy and State of Arizona DOL. • Share information with Web Designer on what vehicles are currently listed in the Showroom and the current values of those vehicles. • Arrange and maintain the showroom display of vehicles.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience: • To successfully meet the responsibilities of this position, extensive knowledge of classic, collector and special interest automobiles is necessary. • A successful background in automobile sales and sales management is preferred. • Must be energetic, organized and customer service oriented.
- Develop a written marketing program for each vehicle assigned to the department. Have the consignor approve and where negotiated, pay the advertising cost. • Review with Controller what advertising budget is available. • Prepare and submit approved vehicle advertising requests to the Director of Marketing for production and placement.
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate the company’s vehicle consulting services program. • Prepare an annual budget for the sales department. Monitor and maintain the expenses of the department within the approved budget. • Prepare a weekly “Department Activity” report as required by the COO and or President.
- Assist with vehicle consignment for Scottsdale and Palm Beach auctions. • Assist in writing car descriptions for the web site and for car cards • Appraise cars for customers as needed • Various other duties as required by the Department.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel experience required.
Jobing - 23 months ago