Responsible for transporting rental vehicles to and from rental locations, assisting in the servicing of rental vehicles, and performing various duties as requested.
• Transport rental vehicles to and from rental locations, vendors and/or auctions as directed.
• Clean and prepare rental vehicles for customer use (including washing, fueling , gassing, adding air and fluids and associated preparations); review inspection checklist to ensure vehicles are properly prepared and meet inspection criteria.
• Perform various errands and deliveries as requested.
• Greet and assist customers, to close rental agreements and direct complaints to supervisor as necessary.
• Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of automobile mechanics.
• Ability to operate a vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
• Ability to present a professional, enthusiastic attitude through effective communication skills to promote a positive impression of Dollar to customers and employees.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
• Valid driver's license as required by state.
What's in it for you!
•Competitive Health benefits, including a 401(k) plan;
•Employee Discount Program –Everything from Flowers to Movie Tickets, Automobiles, and Computers;
•The ability to drive your career forward – through our Manager in Training program;
•The chance to work for a company with Community Commitment: DTAG partners with Special Olympics, America Red Cross, & Habitat for Humanity among other organizations to give back to the communities where we live and work;
•Contribute to a team that believes in Value Every Time…for our customers, and for our employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, disability, medical condition or marital status or other protected status.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace for all employees. Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment screening process, which includes a drug test and background check. Employees must maintain compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy for the duration of employment.
Thank you for your interest in applying; we also encourage you to visit us at www.facebook.com/DollarThriftyCareers for other opportunities that meet your skills and qualifications.
STEP UP and Like Us today!
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
Thrifty drivers looking to get the most for a buck might try Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (DTG), which rents cars under the Dollar Rent A...