CRM / ERP, Siebel 8.x: performance Tuning techniques, load balancing techniques, High Availability techniques, Web Service Integration.
IT Services, Healthcare
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
Direct Client : Leading Healthcare company
Job Title : Siebel CRM / ERP Analyst (ID: 11-091)
Location : Chicago IL 60601
Start date : ASAP
Responsible for configuring objects to support requested Business Functionality according to development standards. Responsible for creating all required Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM) documentation including: requirements documentation; unit test cases; code and construction documents; code walkthrough documentation; load and performance testing; and user acceptance testing. Responsible for resolution of application defects. Maintaining and expanding current functionality. Application Release Planning. Requirements gathering/discovery. Participate in Testing Teams for unit testing, system testing, and load and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics along with 3 + years solid work experience in Information Technology and/or Health Care.
- 3 - 5 years of Siebel Configuration/ application development experience along with 1 - 2 years experience developing multi-tiered, Packaged, Object-Oriented or Web-based applications.
- 1 - 2 years experience planning, coordinating and implementing software releases. Proven experience as team leadership required.
- Knowledge of Relational databases, DB2, CICS, MVS and XML and Project Life Cycle Development considered a plus.
- Siebel 7.x or 8.x Certification mandatory
- Experience with Siebel version 8.x required
- 3-5 years working experience as a configurator
- Experience with Scripting, Workflow, SmartScript, and Web Service integration is a plus.
2 - 15 years
Collabera - 20 months ago
Collabera is a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We connect IT professionals with great careers at some of the...