Proof of NCLB Compliance
Copy of Current Certification
If hired, must provide a valid California driver's license issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicles.
All applicants will have their signing skills assessed prior to being interviewed.
Employment incentive of $1,800 at completion of 1st and 2nd year of employment ($3,600 total).
For NCLB Compliance you must provide proof of one of the following:
1. 48 units of college coursework
2. AA degree
3. CBEST Verification
4. NCLB Compliant Test Results Letter
If you need to take the test, please call 530-889-8020 to schedule. You must pass the test prior to your application being processed.
Must possess Interpreter Certification with a score of 4.0 or higher on one or more of the following:
• Educational Sign Skills Evaluation (ESSE)
• Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) National Association of the Deaf/American Consortium of Certified Interpreters (NAD/ACCI)
• Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) National Interpreter Certification (NIC)
• Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)Certificate of Interpretation (CI)
• Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)Certificate of Transliteration (CT)
EdJoin.org - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard