and Desired Skills:
The Senior Software Engineer (Systems and Database Programming) position based in Singapore is currently available to experienced candidates. The person being sought for this position is required to be highly motivated, with strong technical skills and be capable of delivering on deadlines. The candidate is expected to have a background in the configuration and development of large, scalable, distributed systems and applications.
- Researches solutions for technically challenging problems
- Designs and develops products in a multi-cultural team based environment
- Responsible for testing and maintaining existing code of legacy products
- Works closely with different teams whenever assigned
- Participates in product design and brainstorming meetings
- Contributes towards enhancing coding and documentation standards
- Works with technical support and customers to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Closely co-ordinates with QA during creation of test plans
Accellion has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we're looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
- Minimum of 4 years of programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in at least one, prefer both: Perl, Python
- Exposure to database query tuning and performance engineering: MySQL or MariaDb
- Demonstrable expertise in Apache and Linux
- Exposure to secure programming practices
- Exposure to complex software systems with multiple components would be useful
- Experience in understanding and solving complex architectural issues would be required to succeed in this role
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.