and Desired Skills:
The Senior Software QA Engineer position is based in Singapore. We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated Engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. QA Engineers in particular would need excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills to unearth potential issues before the product reaches end users. They would also work on the latest cutting edge internet/software technology.
- Designs and develops quality test plans and cases for software products
- Develops test scripts to automate testing of our software products
- Sets up and conducts reviews at various points in the development cycle to ensure the product is meeting design specifications and quality standards
- Conducts acceptance tests that include the testing of features as well as reliability and performance testing
- Performs a review of user, installation and maintenance documentation
- Documents test results, maintains current log of product non-conformance items and corrective actions
- Participates in bug review, release & deployment meetings
- At least 5 years of experience in automation testing, sanity testing, load testing and regression testing
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies, automated test tools and experience in automated testing of web-based applications is required
- Experience in Jenkins, Ant, JUnit, Jmeter, Ruby, Cucumber, Selenium Grid is desirable
- Understanding of software development life cycle, software configuration management and change management is required
- Understanding of test driven development and exposure to agile development environments
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively, and work well as a part of a globally distributed team
- Must be able to remain flexible in a very dynamic environment and be a team player
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -