and Desired Skills:
The Systems Engineer position based in Singapore is currently available to experienced candidates. The person being sought for this position is required to be highly motivated, with strong technical skills and be capable of delivering on deadlines. The candidate is expected to have a background in the configuration and development of large, scalable, distributed systems and applications.
- Researches solutions for technically challenging problems
- Assists in product development research activities centred around configuring and building rpms, tuning the linux kernel, configuring and tuning databases, etc.
- Designs and develops products in a multi-cultural team based environment
- Works closely with different teams whenever assigned]
- Participates in product design and brainstorming meetings
- Closely co-ordinates with QA during creation of test plans
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in MySQL, Apache, and Linux
- Experience with amazon EC2 instances and building AMIs
- Expertise in database configuration, tuning and performance engineering: MySQL or MariaDb.
- Shell scripting expertise
- In depth knowledge of the TCP/IP stack
- Red Hat Certification would be advantageous
- Experience in building applications that have scaled to large number of users
- Experience in understanding and solving architectural issues would be required to succeed in this role
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 12 months ago