Apply here: https://www.techniciandeployment.com (Tech register)
The Level-I position is a part-time position which allows flexible scheduling with your clients Monday through Friday and offers onsite responses on a next-business-day basis. While ensuring compliance with company standards and procedures a TDS tech provides hardware-focused, break fix services and solutions to client satisfaction. Level-1 Field Service Technician Installer to join our established team to support a new project. Work will primarily entail installation of Desktop, Laptop, Server, TV and peripherals.
Establish and maintain communications with a customer until completion of a job. Perform repetitive installation work on a large range of fleet vehicles. Provide hands-on training on company software and hardware. Install, test, troubleshoot and repair company equipment. Work outside in a variety of environments utilizing light duty tools to install equipment. Maintain company tools and van in good working order. Achieve and maintain a required level of knowledge and experience through in-house training and on-the-job training. Good Skills:
Technical, installation, electrical, mechanical, network, computer, electronic, troubleshooting, survey, training, configuration, conduit, software, firmware, hardware, laptop, military, passive fueling, radio frequency RF, installing, technician.
Field Technician Installer will have good communication and customer service skills with a positive attitude. Exceptional organization skills and precise attention to detail. Ability to work with persons of a diverse background as a team player or self-starter. Willingness to travel extensively (60 mile radious) at a time. Excellent Driving Record, Valid Driver's License with no major violations, and a clean background check;
- Knowledge and experience in PC/Laptop repair
- Knowledge of Dell and IBM computer equipment
- Must have an A+ Certification (or obtain one within 90 days of hire)
- Ability to travel to client locations
- Ability to work independently and initiate action
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. andmove various computer equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal background and driving investigation
Technician Deployment - 9 months ago