Site Administrator Client Technology (m/f)
Location: EMEA (Liverpool, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Luxembourg)
The area of Client Technology Support helps our customers to use the implemented applications in the areas of online booking engines, profile administration, portal use and travel authorization processes. This area supports the efficient use of our applications as well as in the analysis of "incidents". Within Europe you are working in a virtual team with colleagues in different countries. Even beginners are very welcome and will be prepared with special trainings for the role. As part of the Global Travel Technology Division these positions provide interesting development opportunities at home and abroad.
Support on process and features on any travel technology applications provided to external customers of BCD Travel EMEA. Support users on customer facing Travel Technology solutions provided by BCD Travel:
• Navigational help for the respective travel technology applications
• Inform user about available feature in the tool and how navigate through the process to meet the objective of the user.
• Answer navigation requests with regards to the application via inbound calls or mail (SDP ticket)
• Incident assessment and applying known resolution around agent technology
• Incident registration and - if required - escalation to second level
• Perform administrative tasks that are defined in the service level agreements
• Respect defined Service Level Agreement.
• Ongoing communication to user
• Provide input to the knowledge and solution database
• Professional education (Business Travel Agent)
• First experience in the Travel Industry
• Good mode of expression in written and spoken English and at least fluent in one of these languages: French, German or Dutch.
• Good knowledge on GDS is required
• Basic knowledge in client facing Travel Technology
• Professional telephony and communication skills, clear articulation
• Great empathy for customer needs and patience with unstable customers
• Social competence & teamwork
• Self dependent behaviour
• Flexibility and high initiative
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Goetz Schweikhardt, HR Advisor, at 0049 (0)89 53888-0 or at firstname.lastname@example.org . Apply via the website, not via e-mail.
Apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via our website.
Click the button on the right (Create Profile / Profiel Creëren / Bewerben / Créez Le profill)
Field of Interest Category:
Scheduled Work Hours:
Percent of Travel:
English - Read
English - Speak
English - Write
BCD Travel - 17 months ago
About BCD Travel:
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and...