The Energy Efficiency Site Auditor will provide professional residential energy efficiency audit and building analysis services that include:
- Conducting blower door, duct blaster, combustion safety and CAZ tests.
- Develop scopes of work that include weatherization and HVAC measures to save energy and improve comfort, health and safety.
- Enter data into software programs, and creating reports, and writing contracts
- Working with customers to prioritize improvements and close sales.
- Develop a positive relationship with customers to establish rapport and to gather house data and measurements.
- Conduct Home Performance with Energy Star style test in audits, including blower door, duct blaster, infrared camera, combustion safety and CAZ tests.
- Conduct visual site audit taking measurements, gathering data, and taking digital photos.
- Enter test results and site data into software programs to generate reports and proposed contracts.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a discipline related to construction or building sciences; estimating or site auditing experience is preferred.
- High School or Trade School degree in a discipline related to construction or building sciences; college degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required in order to prepare documents and conduct meetings with customers.
- BPI certifications in Building Analyst, Envelope Professional.
- BPI certifications in Heating Professional preferred.
- Lead based paint training preferred.
SolarCity - 14 months ago
Ready to get off the grid? SolarCity can help. The company sells, installs, finances, and monitors turnkey solar energy systems that convert...