Radiant Research (radiantresearch.com) is comprised of 20 wholly-owned premier clinical research centers nationwide. Our clinical research centers provides a critical service to biopharmaceutical companies by recruiting study participants into clinical research, conducting the clinical research protocol and collecting the data necessary to support the safety and efficacy of the drug company's product to the FDA. Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company and contract research organization and many biotechnology and medical device companies. Radiant's areas of study include: asthma/allergy, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general medicine, infectious disease, men's health, musculoskeletal, neurology, nutrition, OTC, psychiatry, pulmonary, rheumatology, urology, vaccines and women's health.
We are seeking a full time Site Director in our Santa Rosa, CA location. Our Site Director position is responsible for business and clinic operations. This includes: financial reporting, fiscal management, study operations, patient recruitment, medical partnering, regulatory, QC, budgets, personnel and site administration.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
- Staff Management and Leadership – Builds and motivates site personnel; allocates resources to studies; hires and assures adequate staff training and orientation to new processes; conducts staff evaluations and issues disciplinary actions
- Study Oversight – Provides oversight and guidance in the conduction of all clinical trials at the site
- Financial Accountability – Assists in establishing and managing to the annual budget for the site; ensures timely data entry of study budget information and subject activity into revenue recognition system; assists corporate Contracts & Budgets department with study budget analyses.
- Patient Recruitment/Retention – Responsible for achieving recruitment and retention goals
- Business Development and Sponsor Relations - Actively seeks new studies for the site and Radiant Research; ensures sponsor needs are met on active studies
- Medical Partner and Vendor Relationships – Assists the Medical Director or PI, if applicable, in the recruiting, training and managing of medical partners and vendors to expand the therapeutic capabilities of the site
- Facilities Management – Maintains facility operations in top working order in preparation for sponsor qualification visits and audits; manages all clinical research supplies to ensure adequate supplies are available for all studies
- Strategic Growth – Assists the Regional Director in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans for site growth.
- BA/BS or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Research Site Experience
- Demonstrated leadership
- Excellent organizational skills
- History of successful performance
We offer a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401k. For more information about Radiant Research, please visit our website at www.radiantresearch.com.
- Profit and loss responsibilities in medical field
- Research Site Management experience
Radiant Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 2 years ago
Based in Bellevue, Washington, Radiant Research (www.radiantresearch.com) is a comprehensive clinical research company that provides Phase...