We seek a Program Manager in support of Spectrum. This position will serve as the Regional Program Manager and Site Lead by providing leadership that interface with the customers along with coordination support for any IDIQ activities in the Dayton and Mid-Western Region area as assigned. This position will serve as the Regional Program Manager and Site Lead by providing leadership that interface with the customers along with coordination support for any IDIQ activities in the Dayton and Mid-Western Region area as assigned.
The Candidate shall perform management, operational and professional activities to support Dayton, OH and the Mid-Western US Region business functional areas. These services will provide regional and site leadership, program management proposal management, task order management, for the efficient and effective execution of tactical and strategic growth of the company’s business. The Candidate shall provide business development/program management/proposal management/capture management/contractual/financial support/HR and coordination to a myriad of items of interest and other business opportunities, project, or task(s). Duties include contract accounting and reporting, tracking annual fiscal plans and monthly updates, contract administration, purchasing, facility coordination, and weekly status reporting. Tracks contract modification documents, travel, direct labor hours. Maintains contract budgets, reviews contract billing and delivery schedules. Participate in task order and proposal efforts by providing a leadership role in capturing and executing efforts.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Grow company business base through a variety of contract vehicles
- Create proposals, capture strategies, and growth roadmaps
- Act as the local focal point for task order management activities on all Spectrum IDIQs
- Provide program management support and coordination to complex projects by using analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills and expertise.
- Assist with developing plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for the program
- Create initial project directories and complete templates and forms to set up new projects.
- Analyze and track project report summaries against monthly spend plan projections.
- Conduct financial analyses in support of pricing exercises and financial contract management.
- Review all invoices from vendors assuring compliance with the purchase request, subcontract agreement, and task assignments.
- Accept, evaluate, and deliver task order deliverables from Program Management Office to Contracts
- Coordinate with Spectrum Contracts to close out, modify, or extend task orders
· Prior experience with Aeronautical System Command, AFMC, or other HQ USAF Community and Department of Defense clients
· Demonstrated knowledge of AFMC and National Intelligence Community roles and missions
· 5 years capture, proposal, and business development experience within the Department of Defense client base
· Ability to operate independently to grow company business
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
· Thorough knowledge of MS Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Must be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be a strong team player with solid oral and written communication’s skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and problem solve
· Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter and able to interface well with all levels of management and staff
· Excellent interpersonal skills - active listening, ability to articulate business case to all management levels
· Work successfully in a team environment and develop / maintain personal/business relationships
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree but a Master’s degree is highly desirable
· TS/SCI Clearance
· Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Spectrum Comm - 15 months ago