The Site Manager is responsible for managing and leading the daily operations and administrative functions in their assigned facility. The Site Manager makes recommendations to improve the productivity, quality and safety, to ensure an efficient delivery of products and services. Formulates, recommends, and ensures compliance of all company policies, procedures, and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the company.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Trains and develops on site personnel in assigned facility to ensure specific site goals are obtained.
- Ensures standards of production, quality, safety, and equipment are maintained through a cost effective process to ensure maximum productivity.
- Trouble shoots, investigates, and makes recommendations to implement solutions to problems related to any area of the facility.
- Works closely with customers, external and internal, to ensure relationships are established and maintained at the highest level.
- Provides leadership and guidance to facilitate action plans in a timely and proactive manner.
- Analyzes and communicates financial, operational, and administrative problems or concerns and works to bring resolve in a prompt professional manner.
- Advises Regional Manager of any labor, safety, security, or employee relations concerns.
- Works closely with Safety and HR Team to ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures to ensure they are administered fairly and consistently.
- Monitors regulatory compliance and conducts periodic Compliance Audits.
- All other duties assigned to support and improve the overall team.
- Advises Regional Manager of any labor, safety, security, customer or employee relations concerns.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
One to two years related experience
Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver's License
Propak Corporation - 18 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...