GES seeks a Site Operations Manager with strong business development and client management skills to lead our Atlanta, GA office spearhead the growth and diversification.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages client interaction; personnel; and operational profit and loss (P&L);
- Develops strategies to generate new business opportunities and service growth within the petroleum, industrial and energy market sectors;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures (Corporate, HR, HSSE, Quality, etc.);
- Represents GES’ Atlanta office at industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions;
- Participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation, working closely with GES' technical leads.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: profit sharing bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related scientific major;
- 15+ years of direct environmental consulting experience in Georgia;
- Experience managing P&L and overseeing an environmental consulting office;
- Business development experience and a strong network within Georgia’s environmental market (industrial, petroleum, energy etc.) that can be leveraged to develop additional business;
- Strong background in building an organizational structure, business processes/functions, and financials;
- Must have excellent employee relations skills and be able to identify, address, and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) certification is a plus; and
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 16 months ago