Site Specialist: India, Jordan & Morocco
ISA (International Studies Abroad) is currently seeking a Site Specialist for
our India, Jordan, and Morocco programs. This is a full-time position entirely
based at ISA headquarters in Austin, TX.
International Studies Abroad, is a study abroad provider with 22 destination
countries that that encompass 41 distinct and exciting cities. ISA has been
providing quality study abroad programs for U.S.college students since1987. Our
study abroad program sites include a variety of cities in Argentina,Belgium,
Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica,Czech Republic, Dominican Republic,
England, France, India, Ireland, Italy,Jordan, Morocco, Northern Ireland,Peru,
Scotland, South Africa, South Korea and Spain. We provide short-term faculty-led
programs through ISA Custom Programs; service-learning and internships thorough
ISA Experiential Learning Abroad Programs (ELAP); and also provide study abroad
programs for high school students through our sister company ISA High School.
Working closely with the host universities abroad, ISA provides students with a
study abroad experience that is academically challenging and culturally
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Having lived or studied for at least 3 months in Jordan, Morocco and/or
- Proficiency in Arabic preferred, but not required
- Carry out efforts to increase enrollment numbers for your designated sites.
- Consistently review, correct and modify information, website and documents
for assigned sites.
- Communicate frequently with on-site staff to ensure all information is up to
date, clear and accurate.
- Become familiar with student visa requirements for each assigned site.
- Stay informed of all details regarding any problems or potential problems
for ISA students at designated sites.
- Read and summarize all student evaluations for designated sites and
addressing concerns with management.
- Give pre-departure orientations to students who will participate in ISA
programs at designated sites as well as update online orientation materials.
- Coordinate housing assignments with resident staff.
- Assist students with course registration.
- Become familiar with other organizations' programs at designated site.
- Become an expert on designated sites and continue to learn about sites as
much as possible with passing of time.
- Market assigned sites through promotional blogs, social media and/or
targeted emails to prospective students.
- General study abroad advising at the ISA office by assisting in answering
phone calls and general ISA emails, and assisting walk-in traffic at the ISA
- Handling additional administrative duties and special projects, to be
assigned at the ISA office in Austin, as needed.