• Management and oversight of CIBT-Ashburn.
• Strategic planning including detailed build requirements, project coordination & scheduling, contractor selection, and procurement.
• Managing costs of cable and fiber installations.
• Regular consultation with local Ops Teams and other cross-functional departments to ensure optimal support.
• Support functions to ensure successful CIBT operations as-required.
• Occasional travel within the US to other data centers and headquarters.
• Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in Datacenter cabling infrastructure design, build, and project management, or combination of equivalent experience.
• Possess strong organizational skills, with an emphasis on efficiency.
• Training and certifications in Network Cabling and Telecommunications standards including IEEE/ANSI/TIA/EIA and BICSI are strongly desired.
• Experience with domestic construction build codes and health & safety requirements including ISO, OSHA, ITIL, NFPA and C7 (Low Voltage Systems) Licensing.
• Ability to provide solutions to complex problems under pressure.
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
4 year degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience
PRO Unlimited @ facebook - 30+ days ago