Site Supervisor for a large overseas new building construction project. Position is located overseas at project site. This position requires a current US government clearance or the ability to obtain a US government clearance (US citizenship required for US government clearance). Candidate must have experience with skilled craft trades. This is an immediate position.
• Organize and supervise the day-to-day operations of the field personnel.
• Set productivity goals and ensure the daily productivity is met in a safe manner
• Oversee the daily field activities at construction project sites including assigning necessary personnel, equipment, and materials for scheduled tasks
• Monitor the performance of personnel in accomplishing tasks to ensure compliance with schedule
• Plan the use of resources accordingly in order to meet future tasks and to remain within budget
• Oversee that personnel perform all functions in a safe manner consistent with OSHA regulatory requirements
• Oversee that shipments of materials are performed in a manner consistent with all applicable regulatory requirements
• Document daily production and used resources within field
• Comply with human resources requirements for personnel documentation
• In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position
• Proven ability to implement programs to address complex needs and problems
• Ability to coordinate with staff on various task assignments and field activities
• Knowledge of federal contracting regulations and requirements
• Minimum Two years of progressively responsible supervisor experience on construction projects
• Experience in one or more skilled craft trades
• Knowledge of scheduling and budgeting for large construction projects
• Current US government clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a US government clearance.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Construction Management or related field required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Construction Management or related field
• Prior experience on very large cleared construction projects highly desired.