Work for the #1 Fastest Growing Firm in Milwaukee! We offer amazing personal and professional growth opportunities, excellent work/life balance and awesome work hard/play hard culture and competitive salary and second to none benefits package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training and Professional Seminars, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Parking, Free Snacks and drinks, etc.
The SiteCore CMS Developer/Architect is responsible for collecting and documenting requirements, designing technical solutions and writing applications to solve challenging business problems. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects, interfacing with client technology and management teams, and providing overall technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project. They are responsible for the development, customization and delivery of WCMS solutions from concept to completion. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks and work collaboratively.
This position will lead in planning and designing how the information should be presented on the web. They will collaborate with clients to understand goals and objectives, be able to articulate to the target audience, and develop user-centered workflows, information designs, user interfaces and navigation structures. This is a full-time position located at Zeon’s Milwaukee office with approximately 10% travel to client locations is expected.
• Architect, develop and deploy CMS solutions.
• Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s). Implement CMS architecture, visualization and development processes
• Effectively communicate and present all the output to clients, user groups, and project team.
• Perform usability testing and assessment for projects, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
• Research and define solutions for client’s business needs & requirements.
• Creation of technical documentation.
• Consulting with clients and other team members.
• Definition and communication of standards and best practices.
• Engage with the PMO and development team to resolve technical questions and requirements.
• Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse.
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends.
• Utilize deep understanding of CMS solutions to make appropriate decisions.
• Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project team.
• Identify and manage risk on project.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Experience working with Sitecore is strongly preferred.
• 3+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation
• Experience integrating search technology (Autonomy, Endeca, FAST, etc.) and eCommerce modules with content management
• Experience in designing, implementing and supporting enterprise level applications
• Experience in multiple technology platforms/languages such as Java, J2EE, C#, .NET, etc.
• Must have expertise in Object Oriented Programming, C#, SQL server 2005 & 2008, and Web Services.
• Expertise in Internet standards (e.g. HTTP, XML, SOAP, CSS).
• Leader and independent worker.
• Technical innovator and thought leader.
• Strong consultative skills.
• Collaborative relationship with clients and team members.
• Extensive experience in relational database (SQL Server).
• Strong technical documentation skills.
• Experience in IT infrastructure issues (web and application server setup, load-balancing, firewalls, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.